Coffee with Assemblymen Hernandez
2010-2011 H.S.A. Winners
H.S.A. Winners & V.S.P.'s
Congratulations to Mr. Jeffery Kelley (Teacher) and Mrs. Regina Guerrero (Instructional Aide and Parent Volunteer) for winning the Honorary Service Award.
VSP's were also recognized: Paul Avila, Coach Andy Mendoza, Coach Tim Branchaue, Melanie Wong, Wendy Duncan, Alba Kondo, Diane Bernhardt, Amy Heilman, and Gary Charlton.
T-Shirt Design Contest Winner
Senior Marcus Williams won the PTSA T-Shirt Design Contest. He received his award (an iPod nano) on Friday, March 11th. CONGRATULATIONS!
Assembly Bill 354
Please be advised of a new law in California (
If your child 10 years and older has not yet received the ‘Tdap’ pertussis booster shot, please contact your doctor or health department. Getting a booster shot now will protect your child against the ongoing threat of pertussis. Adults are also advised to get a pertussis booster shot, if they haven’t already, to protect themselves, their families, and their students.
Become A Member
PTSA Dues are $5.00
|CA State PTA||$1.25|
|WC Council PTA||$0.50|
Your membership helps support PTSA Programs at West Covina High School (see Programs).
Register your frequent shopper or credit card at www.escrip.com with West Covina High School PTSA. eScrip is a fundraising source we are using where participating business partners contribute a percentage of your grocery loyalty cards, credit cards, and debit/ATM card purchases to our organization.
Here's how it works:
- You register any one or all of your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards for use in the porgram.
- Participating merchants will make contributions to West Covina High School PTSA.
- Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see just how much you are earning for your organization.
Steps to register your card(s):
- Go to www.escrip.com and click on 'sign up.'
- Choose 'Group ID' and type in the # 158384632.
- Click on the group 'West Covina High School PTSA.'
- Click on 'Next' to proceed to the next step.
- Fill in the information about yourself.
- Register your grocery and eScrip Community Cards and click on 'Next.'
- Register your debit/credit cards (if you want to) and click on 'Next.'
- Look over your registration information and 'Submit.'