Becoming an ASB member
West Covina High School's ASB is comprised of 42 voting members who are part of the Period 4 Leadership class.
These members include:
- 7 Executive Board Officers (Elected)
- Candidates for Executive Board offices must submit a petition to run in an election and are voted on by the entire student body.
- 8 Class Officers - Presidents & Vice Presidents (Elected)
- Candidates for Class Office positions must submit a petition to run in an election and are voted on by their respective classes.
- Class Secretaries and Treasurers, though not members of the ASB class, also participate in the election process.
- 27 Cabinet Members (Appointed)
- Candidates for the cabinet positions must submit an application and interview before the panel of the 7 Executive Board officers.
Vacancies during the school year may be filled by special elections or interviews. Refer to the calendar of dates for more information.