1) Students must purchase his/her own ticket under his/her own name and current school ID card at the ASB windows at lunch with a completed Dance Contract. CASH ONLY.
2) On the Friday prior to the dance, please check for your name on the GUEST LIST that will be posted outside ASB. Only students appearing on the GUEST LIST will be admitted.
3) Each WCHS student is allowed to bring one guest. The GUEST PASS must be filled out completely with all required signatures. The WCHS student is responsible for his/her own guest and must enter the dance together.
4) Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
5) Students and guests must have a current photo ID to enter the dance.
6) All dance attendees may be subject to search upon entry. Items that might be confiscated include, but are not limited to: any liquid container, lanyards, gum, mint/candy containers, food
7) Students should be sure to have all items needed for the evening as they enter. Students will not be able to go back to cars to retrieve items once admitted to the dance. There is no exit and re-entry at dances. Once entering a dance, students are not allowed to leave until 30 minutes prior to the end of the dance.
8) Students are expected to DANCE appropriately. Lap dancing, freaking, and grinding have been determined inappropriate at WCHS dances.
9) DRESS CODE STILL APPLIES. HOMECOMING ATTIRE: SEMI-FORMAL WINTER FORMAL : FORMAL SADIES: CASUAL PROM: FORMAL Students dressed inappropriately will not be admitted.
10) Students who are in possession of, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be removed and their parents will be notified.
11) Students must be picked up or leave the dance site immediately following the conclusion of the dance.
Failure to abide by dance policies and school guidelines will result in immediate removal from the dance and parents will be contacted for pick-up.