West Covina High School Home
School Mission Administration Bell Schedule Registrar Registration Information Map Counselors College and Career Center Library and Media Center School Policies Bulldog Bulletin The Bulldog Network School History WASC
ASB Class Council Clubs Dances Link Crew Performing Arts Photography Information Renaissance Senior Event Information Student Store Yearbook Back to School Night Open House/8th Grade Parent Orientation Homecoming 2013
Academic Standards Advanced Placement/Honors Program AVID College Information Night Departments Graduation Requirements Honor Roll Parent ABI Progress Reports STAR Testing Summer School Tutoring
Athletics Home Athletics Program Pep Squad
Teachers by Department Resources
Parent Resources PTSA
Alumni Home Alumni Directory Alma Mater West Covina HS Reunions Edgewood HS Reunions
New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment


You will need some or all of the following papers to enroll in West Covina High School:

  • One of the following utility bills (gas, electric, or water), if your utilities are included in your rental/lease agreement, we need a copy of that form. We do not accept cable, telephone or bank statements.
  • If you are assuming responsibility for a child with the permission of that child's parents, you will need to complete a "Declaration of Residency and Caregiver Responsibility" form. This form must be renewed yearly and you must meet with the Dean of Students. In addition, you will need a notarized letter from the parent stating they are giving you educational rights for their child.
  • If you do not have a permanent address and your family resides with another family you will have to complete the "Verification of Residency Affidavit". Verification of residency must be notarized, a current utility bill (gas, electric or water) of the person you are living with and it requires yearly renewal. These forms are available at the school in the counseling office.
  • A copy of the original immunization record.
  • Birth certificate, if coming from out of the state, Social Security number.
  • An unofficial copy of the student's transcript from the last school the student attended. Seniors must bring an official transcript.
  • If your student is in Special Education classes, a current copy of the IEP is required.
  • If you are requesting Honors placement, please bring certification, and placement recommendations form the previous school.
  • Please note that some students may require a language test.